Verse 1 (frizzay)
Aye it’s the kid, waxed up hair and a cute face
Butchu neva see him in the magazine like 8 days
Not only have the ice melted but the cone too
If you come any nearer to him you would too
He ain’t need supra shoes, ecko iced watches
He’s too shine-ish already
But if you feel me mayne, it means you feel him too
I’m his alter ego and you know who I rep fool
I’m wit the ‘d’, ‘deejay-‘d, ’b.i.g D’.
Him who fellas can’t see
The swagger like me
Mayne, holla em one time
Chorus
Drop it back you know we got the flow, real slow
So get it on the dance floor
Pump it up, get up, stay up, get rubbed, turn it up
And get it known
If you feelin hot, show me whatchu got
Book the stage any slot, make the crowd go wo
And do the front clap, back clap, throw back, two step, step back
Do you roger that?
Verse 2 (big d)
now u feeling me, we rollin' in hot
deciphering this, you could yes you ought
the crowd bobbing their head to what they hear
this altitude as high as mount o pheare
like north and south, magnetic attraction
relaxin’ muscles, doctor’s prescription
body reacting to ecstasy of the beat
energy drained up, chill and grab a seat
valleys of mountain spotted in a low cut
temptation overflowed, a devilish start
come on down, grab close your pair
flowers blooming up looking all so fair
Chorus
Drop it back you know we got the flow, real slow
So get it on the dance floor
Pump it up, get up, stay up, get rubbed, turn it up
And get it known
If you feelin hot, show me whatchu got
Book the stage any slot, make the crowd go wo
And do the front clap, back clap, throw back, two step, step back
Do you roger that?
Verse 3 (frizzay)
Now look, see even my eyes so swag-ish
Can’t be blacker than ma black eye bag
Had to burn the candle till I earn my duffel bag
So lemme do the workin’, one after another
Through the mist of the rhythmic rhythm.
I beat em.
Killer - the given name for her, sounds so solemn
Put it back in the picture, my feelings was ruptured
Her presence was structured
And the vibe was captured
(bridge)
(Ma, you know, I’ve been tryna find a lady like you
someone to talk to rite. You know. When you look at me you can’t see me mayne,
you know, you probably look through me and feel ma soul
you know, when I look at you, I feel the same way too)
Verse 4 (frizzay)
Have angels reached down to this earth? Ask twice.
Cause I watched ya spirallin’ it down
And it’s worth a thousand mile
Around the globe.
If you be ma electron ma, I’ll be your electrode
Float on cloud nine, you’re mine, we’ll dine
Believe me ma, and I’ll make you blind
Wit da pleasure, treat you to the finer things in life
And they’ll prolly think that I’m really too kind
Roger this.
I’m an “architecture” and the beat’s a masterpiece
If you’re listenin to this, you’d be jockin-jockin silly Have ya drool when you watch me do me And I’ll rock hard like they rock rocafellas Ma clouds appearin’ so swoop out your umbrellas Money fillin, up the crater mayne Putcha yo headphones on and we’ll holla! Chorus Drop it back you know we got the flow, real slow So get it on the dance floor Pump it up, get up, stay up, get rubbed, turn it up And get it known If you feelin hot, show me whatchu got Book the stage any slot, make the crowd go wo And do the front clap, back clap, throw back, two step, step back Do you roger that? Verse 4 (big d) blessed spotlight, savoring this feeling Chorus Drop it back you know we got the flow, real slow So get it on the dance floor Pump it up, get up, stay up, get rubbed, turn it up And get it known If you feelin hot, show me whatchu got Book the stage any slot, make the crowd go wo And do the front clap, back clap, throw back, two step, step back Do you roger that? peace im out.
be awed coz this one of a kind namsayin
pumping the crowds up, D n frizzay
gonna get it big, front page of today
from left to right hitting on the cross fader
I’m DJD heat up lika hot heater
ears collaborating, hands on grip
dropping upcoming tracks on, real crisp
please do comment on it aite.
hope u guys enjoy it.
im hustling off.
No comments:
Post a Comment